Friday, October 14, 2011

Fatty Jubbo at Club Sashay Tonight!

Club Sashay is a project from Drew Ziegler and Randal Bailey where they transform a space into their aesthetic and claustrophobic garbage pile. This time Club Sashay takes place at Reversible Eye gallery (1101 N. California) and I will be performing within the aggregated shambles. This is my first musical performance in a couple years and it is the 'soft-premiere' of the music Alex Perkolup and I have been working on for, uh, the last couple years.



Also performing tonight: Forced into Femininity, Phrogclock and Fancy Space people. Fancy Space People feature Don Bolles from the Germs and Nora Keyes from the Centimeters. It's a glam rock supergroup.



Drew and Randal will also be performing their absurdist DADA garbage-opera TANKKBOX VS TURTLE POWDER. I missed the premier of it this last summer but I heard it's an orgasmic train wreck.



Here are more pictures of the installation that I took when I stopped by the gallery yesterday...






Show starts at 9pm! Reversible Eye is at 1101 N. California in Chicago! Formal wear required!

No comments: