Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Prints for Sale!

I have a couple prints for sale...


click for big!

This is a 2008 screenprint gig poster for my old band Lovely Little Girls. Three colors. 24" x 11.75". Unknown edition. Very few left. $25 pp in the US. Email me at fatty_jubbo *at* yahoo *dot* com.


click for big!

There are a few left of the Peacock screenprint. Four colors on Canson paper. Signed edition of 25. 17" x 11.5". $100. Contact Zg Gallery for purchase.

Both prints were printed at Screwball in Chicago.



Bongoût in Berlin will be producing a screenprint of mine soon...as well as a 32 page screenprint book. Soon! I'M SLAVING OVER THESE FUCKING COLOR SEPARATIONS!

1 comment:

Fookleyur said...

I'm a fairly well known absurdist writer; I've been looking for you for some time now.

http://dead-genre-revival.deviantart.com/art/Look-Who-drew-this-208255531

Please contact me at fookleyur@hotmail.com

Re: the DA image: Do you want me to add a link to your website or take it down?

Thanks
Fooky